INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANY
The company P.P.H. PETREX with headquarters located in Plock, Bliska St. 7B has been existed since 1995 and currently it functions as an unlimited company. PETREX company is registered in National Court Register in Warsaw. Since 2004r. P.P.H. PETREX conducts tax warehouse.
The company produce lubricating oils including: motor oils, industry oils, and anti-adhesive oils used for building. The main product of anti-adhesive oils is the oil called SEPARIN-K that has been approved by PZH number HK/B/1563/01/2005.
The main consumers of the oils, produced by our company, are warehouses situated in the whole country, prefabricate plants, and plants producing impregnats and mineral wool.
Fuels used for a production are purchased in Polish refineries and in European Union countries, mainly in Latvia.
The production plant of our company is located in a town Lelice (route Płock– Sierpc) Parkowa St. 13, Gozdowo district. The equipment includes two independent systems with 12 tanks, with capacity from 14.000 dm3
to 31.000 dm3.
The company has its own transport base provided for the delivery of the products to the clients as well as oil bases used for production.